Thursday, 27 September 2012

Palaces galore.

Hello beauties!

Next up on our trip was one of the biggest reasons one goes to London. Aka Buckingham and Windsor. We went to see Windsor Castle LATE on Sunday, 2 September. Our day was spent laying about and hanging around in shops, just a relaxed day to allow my blistered feet to recover. I had bought a book that day and I was going to do my very best to finish reading it before bedtime (I'm like that with a book.), but alas, Willem had other plans. :)

It was about 11:00 PM when we reached our destination. We do have some show stopper pictures for you because of it though.















The following day was Buckingham (as well as Harrods, the Greenway and some other stuff). It was pretty busy there, as is probably to be expected. We got some great pictures there as well.









To end this post, some of the random pictures.












Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,



No comments:

Post a Comment