Thursday, 18 October 2012

Spray paint art rawks!

Hello beauties!

Right. A while back I told you about Paris and the spray paint artist we saw there. I promised I'd do a post on it for you to enjoy and behold, that day has come! The days of spray paint being only for vandals (incredibly talented vandals most of the time ;P) are long gone. These particular works are art, plain and simple.

First, some examples and then I'll let the video's do the talking.




Ayup, that's spray paint. Mind not blown yet? Hang on. I'll get you there.




Cool huh?

Anyway, have an awesome Thursday.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


1 comment:

  1. this is amazing, great work,it looks like it should be in a canvas art gallery, i am loving this so much, thanks for sharing this video and information about spray paint art.

    Fantastic way to treasure photo canvas printing

    ReplyDelete