Friday, 19 October 2012

X Factor Wowness!

Hello beauties!

So, I love reality TV shows where people sing, dance or showcase any weird and wacky talents. I mean, some of these talent shows deliver people like Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis and Bruno Mars, who are massively successful, not to mention our local star acts like Lloyd Cele and Elvis Blue. This is why I like to watch. I mean, there's something endearing about voting for the underdog, or seeing the most deserving contestant win.

This year on American X Factor, they've had some really mind blowing performances, but none of them have grabbed me like Carly Rose Sonenclar. Only thirteen years old and already a MASSIVE diva. She's really impressive!



I'm posting her two auditions so far. Please let me know what you think!




Have a fabulous weekend friends!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment