Thursday, 8 November 2012

Current Favourites!

Hello beauties!

I'm one of those serial series watchers. When you put on the series and do nothing else but watch it for like three days. I'm the very same with books. I'll finish a trilogy in a weekend and not feel bad about doing nothing but read. I'm the same with music. If I like a song, I won't worry about pushing the repeat button and jamming to a single track for a week.

Do you obsess like I do? Am I weird?

Wait, don't answer that.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my current favourites with you. I'm not reading anything at the moment (Which is beyond strange for me. I'm always reading something! Just not at the moment...), because I've been writing up a storm. Watch this space for details.

Current favourite TV shows :

Castle and White Collar.


I've loved Castle for a long time (and not only because Nathan Fillion starred in Firefly, which happened to be EPIC.). White Collar has been a new member in the Favourites of Yolandie Club (sign here............................................. to become a member) but I mean who, I repeat, WHO could not love Matt Bomer?



My current favourite artist is still Florence Welsh, aka Florence and the Machine, though the song I most listen to at the moment is Addicted to Love.


Another song I adore is David Guetta feat. Sia - She Wolf. Though I really don't like the music video. If you want to see it, check it out here.

My favourite person to watch on YouTube is Ellen DeGeneres. The woman is HILARIOUS and she's capable of turning any bad mood to giggles and happiness.

As far as art goes, I adore this piece by Westling on DeviantArt, inspired by the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (worth the read, just press forward when you reach book four and five. It gets better again after that.)


Share some of your faves with me!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's not a current favourite, broer, it's a recurring one! :)

      Delete