Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Snowflakes for Christmas!

Hello beauties!

This weekend, there's going to be some hectic Christmas-ification at my house. I still don't have the tree up and not a single one of my presents (and that's the three I have ready...) have been wrapped. This is a truly weird phenomenon, since my tree is usually up at the end of October already and I leave it up until mid to end January. I love Christmas decorations. And this year, I have none.

So, to get into the spirit of things, I'm sharing these cool snowflake patterns with you. Not that we have snow this time of the year in South Africa! It's Summer and it's a hot one so far. But why can't we have a white Christmas here too?

First up, these quirky Star Wars snowflakes. I had a chuckle! Click here for the patterns.








You can find some other snowflake designs on these cool websites :

Paper Snowflake Patterns
All Seasons Snowflakes
First Palette
High Hopes

That last one has some cool patterns and ideas.

So, share with me, what have you done to decorate your house for the holiday season? I know my American friends have had the one holiday after the other now, with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas on the way. Do you change your decor for each one?

I usually have a Christmas dinner for my friends every year, but there hasn't been a moment we could all spare to get together and have this dinner! So, early next year, we'll finish off Christmas. I'll do a post on the preparations for you!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment