Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Steampunkyness!

Hello beauties!

If you know me, you'll know I've got this (unhealthy) obsession with all things steampunk. If you have no idea what I'm prattling on about, please, do yourself a favour and Google steampunk. Seriously. What you have is Victorian era awesomeness combined with future technology, powered by steam. Can you think of anything cooler?!

Don't answer that.

So, yesterday, I found this incredible artist on DeviantArt (I'm on there by the way. If you want to check out my profile, click here.) called NoFlutter. I kind of trolled her profile and I found these beauties :












Don't you just love it? Check out NoFlutter's profile and send her a shoutout if you're in the DA universe.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment