Friday, 16 November 2012

Velvet nails?

Hello beauties!

Can I just say it's almost ten in the morning and I have yet to enjoy myself a cup of coffee. In other related news, I went to sleep at like, two in the morning, so, if you pass me in the street today and I look only half awake, it's because I am.

If you pass me in the cinema tonight and I still look half awake, it's because I feel really MEH about the whole Twilight thing. At least the werewolves (and by werewolves I mean shape-shifters, how I wish people would GET THEIR MYTHOLOGY RIGHT!!!) should be shirtless for at least half of the movie, giving me something to look at between all those red eyes. I'm looking forward to seeing the bestie, which makes it all worthwhile though.

Have you seen the Glee cover songs of Grease? No? Why do you think I haven't had coffee yet! I've been watching those! Check em out. You'll like it.

Now, I have to ask, what is up with this trend? Fluff and velvet should not be on nails in my opinion, but it seems the world differs with me. Do you like the fluffy nail art thing? Please, drop me a line so I know! Because I'm not yet convinced. It's weird. I'll explain after these quick images why I don't like it. See what I did there? I'm forcing you to read the whole post, from top to bottom. I'm a ninja. (:



I really don't know what to make of this. Have you had it? Does it feel weird? Is it awesome, bordering on epic, and I'm just too old school to see it? Because it kind of resembles mould in my mind. Like a fungi that's been allowed to run rampantly on your fingernails. I don't want to shake someone's hand with this stuff on, for fear of catching something. Especially in some of the greener shades I've seen...

Can you pick up on the fact that I'm sleep deprived? :P Off to find some coffee.

Have a fantastic, mould free weekend folks! Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


1 comment:

  1. The 10 i would like to see most is: Egypt
    Ireland
    New York
    Los Angeles
    London
    Greece
    Germany
    Australia
    Italy (all of it)
    Mauritius

    and the list goes on.....

    ReplyDelete