Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Alternate Christmas trees

Hello beauties!

First of all, let me say this; thank you guys for the 200,000 views! I was supposed to thank you yesterday, but with all the pinkness, it completely slipped my mind. Rather late than never I say. Thank you for your support and continuing to read my little blog. You're all awesome and absolutely friggen EPIC!! Give yourself a pat on the back and a digital hug from me.

So, last week, Jan and I put up our tree and I was talking to my new cousin, Evette, who said they don't yet have a tree. Christmas trees are expensive and, these days, not everyone has the space to actually put one up. It got me thinking that there are so many alternative ways to have that Christmas feeling without the actual tree and today, I'm sharing some of these with you!

I got most of these from Google, some from Pinterest and I'm sorry if I've already put some of these here on the blog. But it's worth sharing again. Check it out!


















If you happen to have some brilliant ideas, please share them with the rest of us!

On a totally different note, I realised yesterday that I'm in the complete wrong line of occupation. Do you have any idea what editors ask to read your novel? Let me tell you, it's a lot of money. I've contacted a few people, but if you know of someone who won't ask me an arm and a leg to proof read my little book, please, PLEASE, let me know. It's young adult-y fiction, and it's over a hundred thousand words. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment