Sunday, 30 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello beauties!

Hope you like the new look on the blog. I'll elaborate on this when I resume my daily posting somewhere around the third or so.

To end off this year's posts, I'd like to say thank you for your support this year. It's truly amazing how my little backyard blog has grown and how many people actually take the time to read this every day. You're all fabulous and I'm really thankful for the opportunity to make my voice known in your life.

I'd like to wish you a wonderful 2013, a year filled with blessings and happiness, love and success. Instead of the usual resolutions (losing weight, joining the gym, stopping smoking, etc.), let's resolve ourselves to smile more in 2013, to be kinder to others and to not lose our tempers so easily. Let's make a difference in the world, spread positive thoughts and energy. Love more passionately, live to the fullest, take that chance and complain less, dance in the rain and be thankful, because it could have been so much worse. We're blessed and lucky and I look forward to spreading some of the blessings I've received in the new year.

As a last thought, with a smile and a wink,


See you on the flip-side, folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

2 comments:

  1. happy new year to u too :)
    just found your blog while looking for gradient nails tutorials
    and i love it
    wanna follow each other?
    xx
    http://www.theothersideofwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much! Followed your blog. :)

      Delete