Monday, 10 December 2012

The music of Bogdan Ota

Hello beauties!

It's a double whammy writers block for me. Not only is it Monday morning, which is bad enough as it is, but it's also this time of the year and I have no idea what to blog about anymore. It's really difficult! Haha! I feel like my brain has shut down completely. Inspiration has gone on vacation and my mind has gone as well. (:

So, I'm really happy Jan sent me a link to this video a few minutes ago. Hubby, you're golden.


Ever heard of Bogdan Ota? I bet you haven't. This is a guy who competed in Norway's got Talent last year. Before that, he did heavy labour due to a financial crisis in his native Romania and went to Norway seeking employment. His boss entered him for the talent competition and this is what he did there :


You can hear more of his life here:


Don't you think this guy is INCREDIBLE? Good grief, talent oozes from him. I love stories like his, of the little guy coming out on top. And I hope he continues to make incredible music for the rest of his life.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment