Thursday, 31 January 2013

Hair tutorials for shorter hair

Hello beauties!

I'm biased on this topic, because I have short hair. :) But have you noticed that only tutorials for long hair seem to float the web? Girls with shorter hair want get all glammed up sometimes too, which means that we need help in getting our hair looking fabulous as much as girls with long, luscious locks.

So today I have a round-up of videos and images on styling short hair into everything from topknots to wedding styles. Hope you enjoy!

These first ones are from The Beauty Department, where you can find many awesome beauty tutorials.






On to the video tutorials. Some of these are for girls with really short hair, some for shorter bobs and some for longer, shoulder length bob's, so all of us are covered! :)







Right, in order from top to bottom, these tutorials are from :

Daven Maeda
The Small things
Cute Girls Hairstyles
Whippy Cake
and Klair de Lys

Hope you liked this post! Let me know if you want to see more short hair tuts, or long or curly or whatever. I'll see what I can find for you!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment