Monday, 7 January 2013

Out with the old, in with the new.

Hello beautiful people!

2013, huh? It's incredible how 2012 few by us, isn't it. The end of the world came and went and we're still here. It's getting to the point where you can easily put 'Four time Apocalyptic survivor' on your CV. But I'm glad to be here!


If you missed my last post of 2012, let me take this chance to wish you a blessed, joyful and loving new year. Let's make this year a good year.

Does it look different to you here on the Bloomin' Couch? I hope you like the changes! I can't honestly tell you why I chose the colours I used, but I can tell you I was getting tired of the pinks, purples and girlyness. Red happens to be my favourite colour and these days, I'm kind of obsessed with zebra stripes. Must be the apocalypse having fried my brains ;P. I redid the logo and I kind of like that a lot. But drop me a line and tell me what you think of the change in scenery here.

I'm planning some stuff for the blog this year, like at least one makeup and one craft tutorial per month. Here in the early stages, I can't tell you how or when this will happen, but I assure you it will. I'm also planning to start a short story here on the blog, the first instalment of which will be uploaded on Friday, so stay tuned for that. I'll have all the details for you on Friday. With that, I want to ask that you send me any ideas, requests and say your say to me during January. Anything you think would work and the things you want to read should reach me some way, please! You can email me, yolandie.horak@gmail.com, you can send it to me via Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter, or you can comment here. I love hearing from you, so please feel free to contact me!

Welcome back to the Bloomin' Couch, folks! Get comfy, 'coz it's gonna be a great year!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment