Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Pencilled!

Hello beautiful people!

One of the first art forms I ever loved was pencil drawings. The pencil was my weapon of choice for the greater part of my life, before Jan got me my tablet and I went digital. Some of the pencil sketches I did was good, but none of them ever came close to these folk's art. I found some pencil drawings on the interwebs and I thought I'd share them with you. :)



The first two are both by artist Callie Fink and they are incredible, don't you think? Doing blone hair this well is quite difficult, a feat that I personally struggled with since the very beginning.

The following drawing is by artist Olga Melamory Larionova, FairyARTos on Deviant Art. This may well be the best drawing I've seen in my life.




The previous two are by Randy Owen, aka Randy-man on DA.


This awesome sketch is by Asaria Marka.



The previous two are by Brazilian artist Josi Fabri, Esteljf on DA. Amazing detail!


This brilliant water squirt drawing is by Sheeroo 3 on DA.




These last two drawings are by Riefra on DA. Beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

3 comments:

  1. Saw this on BBC today, and it reminded me of this post of yours:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21234214

    If you can't view it, then have a look at:

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelvin-Okafor-Art/109909719036016?sk=photos_stream

    Tally ho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look closely at our new urban art collection you'll see elements of design made popular by street art.

    ReplyDelete