Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Sound of the week : Madilyn Bailey

Hello beauties!

I've blogged about Madilyn before, when she did a collaboration with another extremely talented singer, Alex G. But Madilyn's incredible singing voice has grown on me so much, that I just had to share some of her new stuff with you. First, let's get the official things out of the way. Click here for her website and here for her YouTube (to which you should subscribe!!).




I love her silky voice and her approach to doing covers of some of the most popular songs of the moment. (And her awesome haircut!!!) I love acoustic music, which is probably why I'm such a huge fan of people like Madilyn and Boyce Avenue.

Here are some of her covers that I love :






Awesome huh?

Please remember to vote in the poll and read my online novel if you haven't yet. Only 2 weeks to go before the poll closes and the story must (somehow) go on. In the event of a tie, I have no idea what to do. So make it easy for me please, and vote so there is a winning option!! :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment