Monday, 4 February 2013

Dads' doing their daughters' hair. Too sweet!

Hello beauties!

I trust you had a good weekend. Mine was good, thanx for asking. :) So, one or two people have been asking me where my 'my weekend in pictures' kind of blogs went. Truth is, my weekends have been pretty boring the last while... Not much happening in my life! I also don't have Instagram, because I don't like taking pictures of myself randomly. Let me know if you'd like to see stuff like that, and I'll see what I can do. And I'll try to get up to interesting things to blog about for you, if it makes you happy. :P

Anyway, a while ago, Jan showed me this video on one of the technology forums he's a member on. Since, I've been trying to find it to share it with you and I struck gold yesterday. It's basically about a dad who does his daughter's hair into a ponytail and this is how it played out.


Then, in response, I found this video, which was posted a couple of days later.


I'm telling you, if I have a daughter, I'm investing in a vacuum like that... I mean, it came out BRAIDED! :) But anyway, while searching for this vacuum video and finding the bonus vacuum edition, I also found videos by Eric Morales, a single dad who has a series of videos on YouTube, covering everything from simple ponytails to braids, so he can teach other single dads to do their daughter's hair.

This guy is my hero, I tell you! He's so sweet and gentle and I think the world needs more dads who don't mind doing little things like their daughters' hair. Because these vids of his are so sweet (and his baby girl is soooo ADORABLE!), I thought I'd share some of them with you. And, he's quite good too!



Remember to vote in the poll, it closes on Friday and the second instalment of the novel will be up next Friday!

Have a fantastic weeks beauty bunnies! :) Oh, and speaking of bunnies, remember to spare a glance at the cruelty free list on my blog. I've added a name or two there.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment