Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentines Favourites

Hello beauties!

First of all,












Good, now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to share some of my favourite Valentines things with you. If you have someone special in your life, you'll know what I'm talking about, there's nothing like that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you think of that special person. But if you're single this V-Day, don't panic friends! You'll find your special person sooner or later. Spend this Valentines with your friends and have a wonderful time anyway!

I love this song by Ed Sheeran. (Heck, I love Ed Sheeran no matter what he sings...) It's called 'Kiss Me', and I'm putting it up first, so you can listen to it while you read. :) Because I'm a hopeless romantic! This is also my current favourite of Ed's.




I love roses. My favourite flower is something between an orchid and a tulip, but I love me some roses any time of the year as well. In fact, I don't think there's a flower I don't love. But since V-day is all about the lamour, red roses just hits the spot.






 With roses goes strawberries and cream, or, like in this case, chocolate. Feeding these babies to that special person in your life is pretty fun to do!
 Hello Kitty Valentines plushies. If you want to make me EXTREMELY happy, give me a Hello Kitty plushie. I'm  borderline obsessive about Kitty, which scores humongous browny points to the giver of these plushies.
Romantic dinners for two. I love this all year round and Valentines is no exception. It's the perfect chance to get away from everyone else and simply spend time with the person you love. And if gazing in their eyes and cuddling comes with the meal, all the better!






 Sexy underwear. I'm one of those women who absolutely adores pretty underthings.

Red for Valentines day just works, don't you think?
 Romantic kisses. Another thing I love all year round and at any time as well! But since we're on the topic of romance, I thought I'd share it here with you.















Actually, I lied at the start of this post. This is really just a very public to-do list for Jan. Husband, I hope you're reading this!! :) I love you.

If you want to konw more about the naughty side of Valentines, check out The Chef Mother today for some tips on, erm, setting the mood. :)

I hope you all have a fantabulous Valentines day, spent with someone you dearly love, if it be a lover or a friend or a sibling or a parent. If it's a day all about love, make sure to spread some love around everywhere, even if it's just in a smile to the person next to you on the bus.

Tune in tomorrow for part two of the novel! Whoop whoop!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

2 comments: