Thursday, 7 March 2013

Amazing fingertip art - Judith Ann Braun

Hello beauties!

Yesterday I finished reading the book of the month, which is Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky, and my review of this book will be on Friday's blog. At this point, I want to say if you're sensitive, don't read it. It's not like the movie.

Anyway, on to today's post. I want to share the absolutely awesome art of Judith Ann Braun with you. This woman uses only her fingertips to create brilliant and incredible art. Check this out.











Isn't that incredible? I absolutely love this! Kudos to you, Miss Braun, you're really brilliant!

Anyways, remember to have a look at my novel and vote. Voting stops tomorrow and the story continues next Friday. So, if your favourite option is losing, you need to get your friends and family voting ASAP!! :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

3 comments: