Tuesday, 5 March 2013

If Disney made Star Wars

Hello beauties!

Time for some high geekery today. If you know me, you'll know I'm almost as big a Star Wars fan as I am on LOTR. (LOTR? you ask. Man, what rock have you been hiding under. Lord of the Rings, friends, Lord of the Rings.) I mean, I love Star Wars and I have loved it since I was a little bitty kiddy.

I also love me some Disney. Aladdin was my absolute fave until Tangled hit the silver screen, but I also love Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and Lion King. In fact, there's only a handful of Disney's I didn't like! I mean, they're all awesome in their own right.

But the two together? Ha.

Since Lucas Art was bought out by Disney, a lot of cool doodles surfaced on the interwebs, including this cool video (well, you may not think it's cool, but it's funny), which I am about to share with you. :)








Anyway, on to the video. You need sound for this one, so don't think you can watch it at work while your boss is prowling between the cubicles. (:


Hiehiehieeee!

Liani did a cool blog post yesterday, which you really should go check out as well. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment