Thursday, 18 April 2013

Amazing braids

Hello beauties!

I found some amazing braided hairstyles on the interwebs and I thought I'd share them with you. Braids are still a major trend, one I think will only be strengthened over the next while with all of the Catching Fire stills coming out now, showing Katniss and Prim wearing pretty awesome braids.

So, without more rambling from me, the inspiration for your braided hairstyles.
















Get braiding already!!

Just another quick apology for the shorter posts over the last while. I've really been feeling horrible, with the morning sickness getting me very down. Not being able to keep in the meals you're trying to eat to nourish your growing baby is really not cool. Nobody likes nausea or vomiting and having to face it for my third week in a row now, while it's been getting progressively worse, has not been fun. But I'm a trooper. I'll keep calm and carry on.

Remember to read and vote in the online novel! You get to pick Roxanne's next companion. Will it be the mad engineer, aggro dwarf, silly knight or sneaky bard? Go vote and make your voice heard!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment