Friday, 5 April 2013

Amazing chalk art stop photography with Chris Carlson

Hello beauties!!

Before I go on, please remember to read and vote in the online novel!!

OK. Jan showed me this video on Wednesday and it blew my mind. It's chalk artist Chris Carlson, who draws the video you're about to see in stop motion. And it's pretty darn impressive! Check it out.









Isn't that just awesome??

Anyway, sorry for the shorter posts, but as I've told you earlier this week, the all-of-the-day-sickness is really getting to me. I've been blogging at night, lining up some posts to cover the whole week, but even then it doesn't seem to always help. I'm not complaining, because I know this is all for Jellybean and if it makes him / her come into the world happy and healthy (well, screaming anyway (: ), I'll take it. But I just want you guys to understand what's going on.

Again, I just want to say thank you to all of you who have been wishing us well and sending all kinds of advice to me and to Jan. We appreciate it. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment