Monday, 8 April 2013

Nail-spiration

Hello beauties!

Hope your weekend was good. Mine was filled with family and friends. We saw Liani and Franco on Friday, Willem landed on Saturday and then we saw loads of Jan's family, and we spent Sunday with my folks. So it was a busy one.

Remember to get your hands on a copy of Where the Heart is by Billie Letts, because that's this month's book of the month. Which I personally forgot about with all the baby excitement that's been going on. I was supposed to review it last week already, so I apologise. But Roxanne's story must go on on Friday and I'll have to keep the book review for next week. Sorry folks!!

Today I've got some nail art inspiration for you. As always, I found the majority of these on Pinterest, or by Google. Enjoy!!
























Amazing huh?

Here's to wishing you a fun-filled, joyful and all-round-great week.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment