Monday, 13 May 2013

Amazing makeup looks

Hello beauties!

Hope you had a good weekend. To all of you who celebrated mother's day, I hope you were spoilt rotten. My weekend was OK. I spent Friday with Jan and my parents, had brunch with Liani on Saturday and went to eat at my mom's on Sunday. I wasn't in the mood to do much, because I've been feeling really bad since last Thursday, with the return of the morning sickness, after it let me eat somewhat normally for a whole week.

Thank you to all of you who read the story on Friday, but here's a reminder to read and vote if you haven't yet. Your support, emails and good wishes are really appreciated. :)

Just a short post today, but I rounded up some pretty awesome makeup looks for you to enjoy. So, without further rambling from me, here it is.




















Some of these are simply incredible. I love the use of unconventional colours together! Looks so cool!

Anyway, enjoy your week!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment