Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Beauty favs for the week!!

Hello beauties!

I know it's only Tuesday, but I found some pretty cool makeup, hair and nail pics on Pinterest which I LOVE, and I thought I'd do a mini favourites post here today.















Don't you just love all of these?

Sorry for the shorter post, but I'm preoccupied. I'm nothing if not honest!! But between deciding on a cover, getting the formatting and compression of files done, and just getting everything ready to upload my novel, it's been going hectic here. Not only that, but I'm still very nauseous and feeling generally drained, so sitting down to blog is the last thing on my mind. I'll be back to normal (hopefully) next week when I'm a published author. :)

Speaking of stories, remember to read and vote before the fifth of June. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment