Thursday, 23 May 2013

Craft ideas with old silverware

Hello beauties!

We're closing in on the weekend, which means craft time for most of you, so I thought I'd share some cool inspiration pics with old silverware today. You can make the coolest things with grandma's old spoons, because let's face it, you love them, but you don't know what to do with them. (Except if you collect old spoons and things.)

I've got a nice roundup of ideas today, with everything from jewellery to light fixtures covered. Here they are!!














How cool is that?!

Just an update on my novel. I'm going into the final edit now, as I'm getting my edited manuscript back from the editor today. I'll finish the changes and correct the mistakes and if all goes well, it will be available on Amazon by June. I'm hyper excited and still kind of in denial, because I really can't believe I've come this far. So I'll do a post on the book when it's available for purchase. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment