Friday, 3 May 2013

Glitter lips

Hello beauties!

This trend has been coming up on us slowly for quite some time now. Wearing glitter or foil on your lips has become all the rage and more and more women can be seen walking around wearing this look, especially for a night out. What I want to know is would you wear this?

I mean,, sure, we all go through that teenage phase where we wear glittery gloss on our lips. I mean, I even wear a gloss with very fine glitter still. But I've never been one for drawing attention to my lips, so it would probably snow in summer before I went all out like this...




















I've seen this kind of thing for a night out or themed parties, but after my own lip tattoo experience, I don't think I'll be rocking the glittery lips just for the heck of it. What do you think? Is this the jam you would rock the town on or should this remain in the glossy pages of fashion magazines? Would you wear this during the day or only on special occasions? And when does it become tacky?

Please let me know!!

Before I bid you farewell for the weekend, remember to read and vote in the online novel's poll. Peeps, it's a tie, as almost always. The poll closes next Wednesday, so please, help a sister out. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment