Monday, 20 May 2013

Pedicure ideas!

Hello beauties!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday (I'm now 28), so I want to thank all of you who made my day special and sent me messages!! We had a good time!!

I was wondering what I should blog about today, when I thought I should probably do something nail related, because I haven't blogged about nails in a while. Then it hit me that I always post cool nail art ideas, but I never talk about toenails!! Well, today that changes. And considering it's summer in the north and you folks are going to be prancing around in sandals and flip flops, it's not a minute too soon.

As always, I found most of these on Pinterest and the rest on Google. Enjoy!!












There are some pretty cool ideas here don't you think? And even if you're in the same boat as me, with winter swiftly approaching, you still have no excuse not to glam up those babies! :)

Remember to read the novel and vote if you haven't yet. Will Roxanne and her friends be gobbled up by a giant snake? A toad? A dragonfly maybe? Or a lizard? You get to decide, so get your vote on!! The poll closes on Wednesday, so don't forget to vote before then. Thank you once again for all the support in my story!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

1 comment:

  1. Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
    Great used boat deals and prices.
    More here postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete