Thursday, 27 June 2013

Go home fashion, you're drunk!

Hello beauties!!

Every now and then I have the urge to google some shoe weirdness. Because let me tell you, there are some weird shoe finds out there. Today I want to share some of these with you here.

























Huh? I'm honestly still trying to figure some of these out. Those hairy ones? The last pair? Uh uh. What I always wonder is who actually wears this when it isn't for some kind of Halloween costume! At least there were two of these with a practical purpose too. You have your game boy at hand when you get bored in class and need to play some games. Haha!

Remember to read and vote if you haven't yet.

And if you're looking for a book to read these holidays, why not check out my ebook? If you were a fan of Hunger Games and Harry Potter (even Twilight), you'll love this one. It's the first volume of a trilogy, and I'd really appreciate it if you bought or shared it!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment