Monday, 3 June 2013

My weekly beauty favs!

Hello beauties!!

Welcome to a new week and new month here on the Couch! May June be a month of big things for you, filled with positivity and success. A lot of you are going on Summer holiday now, so enjoy! Our schools only close at the end of the month, and then only for two weeks or so, not to mention it's in the middle of the Winter then. So soak up some sun for your southern counterparts!! :)

Thank you to all of you who have bought my little novel so far, and for all the congratulations and good wishes I've been getting. If you haven't read what it's about yet, click here!! And to buy it make a swing over at Amazon. Please show some love and support me here, it's very much appreciated!! And also, when you've read it, do me a favour and review it on Amazon. :D

Then, before I get to today's post, remember to read and vote on Roxanne's story online (this is not the same as The Rise of the Exile Queen, the online novel is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY.). Poll closes on Wednesday 5 June, midnight CAT, so time's a'wasting.

Today on the blog I'll share some of my favourite beauty pics of the week, all courtesy of Pinterest. There are some nail, makeup and hair looks I love, so lets get to that!!


















On the Couch for the rest of the week you can expect our series on basic hair care to continue with tips on using and choosing flat and curling irons, we'll be looking at some of  the most mind blowing realistic art you've ever seen in your life and Roxanne's story continues on Friday. What I'll blog about on Thursday is a mystery to even me, so if you have a bright idea, lemme know. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment