Thursday, 13 June 2013

The cutest baby costumes you've ever seen

Hello beauties!!

I was browsing the web when I randomly came across the cutest little baby shark costume I've ever seen, and I started to browse baby costumes on Google then. It must be the pregnancy hormones or just estrogen in general, but I just couldn't help sharing these with you.

We don't really celebrate halloween in South Africa, so I'll probably never get the chance to dress up Jellybean this way, except for photo shoots. And I can see we're going to have to have a lot of photoshoots...

Get ready to ooh and aah over these little precious gems!!






















Oh my goodness!! Did you see that turkey! The viking? The lion and the shark! Oh, they're all so flipping CUTE! Can you pick a favourite? Lemme know!

Remember to read and vote if you haven't yet!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment