Thursday, 20 June 2013

Weekly favourites from Pinterest

Hello beauties!!

Hope your week has been going good. Remember to tune in tomorrow for the next instalment of Roxanne's story on the Couch. If you happen to have a bright idea regarding a title for this little online story, please let me know! My creative juices have frozen and now I can't think up anything interesting. O_o

Anyway. Today I'll be doing a post on my favourite beauty pins from Pinterest. I'll try to upload one of these every Thursday, because it seems this is one of my most popular posts every week. I aim to please. :) Follow me on Pinterest if you haven't yet, I've got some cool boards!!




















I've been absolutely in love with the new trend of brightly coloured hair, which is why I've been featuring so many pics of bright hair. I'm also in love with the edgier short cuts people try these days, which makes me miss my short hair A LOT. But I've been growing it out for a while now, so I might as well keep on growing it. Especially with a Jellybean on the way. I can imagine there will be a lot of days where I just throw my hair into a ponytail when baby's here...

I've also been loving brighter coloured makeup looks, even though I pretty much tend to do the same neutrals every time I apply makeup.

What do you like?

Going to see the doctor today again, and hopefully we'll be able to see Jellybean's gender. Keep your fingers crossed!! Will share this with you next week sometime.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment