Monday, 22 July 2013

Hilarious dog and cat beards

Hello beauties!!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend. We spent some time shopping for Kayla's room, spent some time with Liani and Franco, as well as family, and worked on getting the stuff we bought for Kayla's room ready. It's been busy at my house with having to clear closets and make room for all of baby's stuff...

Anyway, today I have a funny and quick post lined up for you. Ever heard of dog-beards? It's where you take a pic of yourself with your doggies face as the bottom half of yours. That makes no sense, but you'll get the idea soon enough by looking at the pictures. I found some with cat-beards as well, and those make for pretty cute additions to this craze.

Check this out.
























Now you'll have to excuse me... I need to go find cupcake and take a selfie.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to say, this post won't be complete if you didn't do a cupcake beardie!

    ReplyDelete