Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Melting disco balls

Hello beauties!!

Today I want to share the melting disco balls series, by artist Rotganzen, with you. It's pretty cool how the tiles catch the light and the effect of the melted balls looks stunning. This takes Disco Inferno to a whole new level!








That's pretty cool huh? And it's an accurate depiction of how I feel at the end of an event or a party...

Check in tomorrow for my weekly favourites and on Friday for the next instalment of Roxanne's story. If you're looking for a good book to read, remember to check out my first novel on Amazon. It's available as an ebook now. Please support me and tell your friends and family about it too!! And thank you if you've bought it already.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment