Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Styling short and bob hair

Hello beauties!

Before we begin, my condolences to Talia's family. The young makeup artist passed away yesterday morning. Though I didn't know her, she touched my life too, and I'm really sad about her death. At least she has no pain anymore now and is in a happy place. To her family, keep strong and just keep swimming. I know how difficult it is to lose someone to cancer, I've been down that road myself. But her suffering is at an end, and her light will keep on shining for years to come.

We're moving along with our basics of beauty series today, and taking a look at different ways to style short and bob hair. I'm sad to say that there aren't too many videos for this on YouTube, because many of them show the same old stuff. But I did find three videos with some inspiration for you, as well as some photo tutorials.

But before we get to that, here are some posts you might want to check out.
* Your hair type.
* Using a flat or curling iron.
* How to blow dry straight hair
* How to blow dry naturally curly hair.
* How to do different braids on my own hair.
* Different brushes and combs.

Ok cool. On to the videos then!




For more videos, you can check out my post on cutting your own bangs. With shorter hair, just changing up the bangs will change up a whole look. I've got a hawk tutorial in the mix there, along with some other cool ideas for short hair.

And then on to the photo tutorials.







When we go on with this series, we'll talk about hair products, which ones you should use and what all of them actually do. I'll do a post on accessories after that as well. I'll also do a post on colouring your hair at home, and maybe throw in one about ombre and different kinds of highlights. Let me know which you want to see first, and I'll have it ready for you.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment