Thursday, 4 July 2013

Weekly Favourites and a BIG PROMOTION!!!

Hello beauties!

Before I get to today's post, I'd like to wish all of you in the States a very happy fourth of July. And to celebrate right along with you all, I've got a MASSIVE PROMOTION!! (I love all caps...) My first novel, The Rise of the Exile Queen, will be AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON AMAZON FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!! (This promotion starts on Thursday, 4 July 12:00 CET, and ends on Sunday, 7 July 2013, on whichever time Amazon removes it. :D) So, to get your grubby little hands on a copy, please click here to download from Amazon. Tell your friends and spread the word. It's hugely appreciated.

If it's not yet free when this post goes live, please check during the day for the start of the sale in your area. With time zones all different, it may take some time before it's available for free in your neck of the woods.

If you want to know what the novel's about, please click here. I have a pretty extensive post about it. And for the prologue, click here.

On to today's post. My weekly favourites from Pinterest!!

























How cool is all of that?

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment