Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Lip balm flavours you'll love... or laugh at.

Hello beauties!

It's a crying shame we don't get these in South Africa. I'd buy them all up and give them away as gifts, or prank-gifts, to everyone I know. Today we're talking about some of the weirdest and most wonderful lip balm flavours out there.

Man, some of these flavours made me want to laugh... I mean PICKLES? What were they thinking? Some of them sound really good, like the Cinnabon flavour. And I need to get my hands on the unicorn farts one, because I think that's rare. You decide for yourself.























Please let me know if you've tried one of these! Our first Lush store in South Africa opened a while ago, so I might be able to lay my hands on their maple taffy one, but the others I have no idea where to find. So share your experiences with me.

And someone PLEASE explain the American infatuation with all things bacon to me. I DO NOT GET IT.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment