Monday, 5 August 2013

Some strange jewellery

Hello beauties!

To kick off this week, I've got a weird post for you. Have you ever seen jewels inspired by body parts or blood? It's pretty strange. I was innocently browsing the web when I came across one of these on Trend Hunter, and I googled for the rest, after I became strangely interested in this topic.

We don't really celebrate Halloween in South Africa, but I still can't imagine wearing any of these if it weren't for some kind of dress-up or Halloween do. I don't think I'd wear any of them even then... An ear-earring? A ring of teeth? A belly-button chain? Or a hair bracelet? How about a set of lungs around your neck? Weird stuff. Check this out.
















So lay it on me. What do you think of this? Is it weirdly cool, and you'd sell your granny for one of them, or is it absolutely gross? I vote for gross.

I hope your week is filled with joy and happiness, and that your weekend was fun.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment