Thursday, 8 August 2013

Weekly Favourites

Hello beauties!

Yep, it's that time of the week again, where I share all my favourite beauty finds of the week with you.

But before I get to that, I just want to let you know this is my last post of the week, because tomorrow is a public holiday in South Africa. It's women's day, so hopefully I'll get spoilt. :P Of course, this weekend's going to be extra busy, because it's my cousin's wedding, so you'll get to see some wedding pics on Monday's blog.

OK, on to today's post then!

















I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week and weekend, and to all the family I'll be seeing this weekend, I can't wait to spend some time with you!!

Larissa, enjoy your last days of freedom, and don't let the butterflies get the best of you. Take the day off, breathe deeply and hang on, because you're in for the ride of a lifetime!! And don't worry, you're going to be a beautiful bride!!

See you Monday folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment