Friday, 6 September 2013

Coffee art take two

Hello beauties!

First of all, it's me wedding anniversary today! 5 whole years! Whoop whoop! Jan, I love you so much. Thank you for the best 5 years of my life. The best is yet to come, especially now, as we embark on this new adventure.

Now I've blogged about this trend before. Coffee art has been going from strength to strength and these days it's evolved into something else on the whole. You get 3D coffee art now, which is impressive in itself. Check this out.













That's almost too cute to consume... I'd have a real moral dilemma if I were faced with one of those. O_O But it gets even better. You also get coloured latte art now, where people can paint almost anything you want in the foam on your drink. Don't believe me? Watch this.



Isn't that just stunning? Here are some more examples of this.















Now I need to make me some coffee. The kind I'd actually be able to drink, because there isn't some amazing art on the foam... :)

Have an awesome weekend!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment