Monday, 2 September 2013

Fred's Song

Hello beauties!!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend.

To start off your Monday, I've got a really touching story for you. This means pull the tissue box closer before watching this video if you don't want to ruin your makeup at work, or wherever you are.

This may even be old news to you, but I only found out about it last week and I just had to share it here on the Couch.

The basic story is this, a 96 year old man entered a singer / songwriter contest with a song he'd written for his wife of 75 years, Lorraine. And this is what happened afterwards. I'm not going to write too much more, because the video explains it all so well.

Tissues, folks, tissues!!



You're probably too teared up to read this, but I'll type it anyway. Have a fantastic week and spread some love. We all need a little love.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment