Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Pencil Shaving Art

Hello beauties!!

PLEASE READ AND VOTE! I'm desperate here!! Otherwise I'm going to be forced to flip a coin or something... O_O

Also, remember to go have a look at my novel, The Rise of the Exile Queen on Amazon. I really appreciate your support. I also have a Facebook Page for it now, which you can go like if you want to. No pressure here. :)

OK, on to today's post. Manta Altes is an illustrator, who has done some pretty cool stuff. But her pencil shaving series caught my eye, simply because of the ingenuity of it. It's so simple, yet the impact is pretty cool. I thought I'd share the art with you.









Simple, yet striking!

Tune in tomorrow for my weekly beauty favourites and on Friday for part 15 of Roxanne's story.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie.

No comments:

Post a Comment