Monday, 16 September 2013

Sushi Art

Hello beauties!

Hope your weekend was as much fun as mine. I had my baby shower on Saturday, where I got to see a whole bunch of special people and eat some yummy food. Kayla and I were spoilt rotten! I do have some photos of the event, which I'll share with you. Unfortunately, they're on my camera, which is still with my cousin, so I don't have any pictures with me to share with you. But as soon as I have them, you can betcha I'll put some on the blog.

Anyway, I've blogged about food art and coffee art, but today we're looking at sushi art. There are some pretty cool pictures of this out there, and even though I don't eat sushi, I can appreciate the skill in these.



















Isn't that too cute? And I bet the most of these only have coloured rice, so I could eat them too... :)

Remember to read and vote!!

Stay beautiful, be kind to animals and have a fabulous week,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment