Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Awesome body art

Hello beauties!

If you are a fan of tattoos, today's post is just for you. I've got a roundup of some of the most amazing tat's I've ever seen to share with you today. But even if you're not a fan of ink, you can't deny the awesome talent of these artists. The detail is absolutely mind blowing and the effects of these pieces make it difficult to think that it was done with a needle and ink, when it looks like painted masterpieces.

I don't have any tattoos myself, but I've always been able to appreciate the artists' work. Check this out.























I don't even want to think about how many hours goes into these pieces! But they're all absolutely brilliant. The use of colour always astounds me and the new trend of watercolour look tattoos is beautiful. If you have a breathtaking tattoo, please send a pic to me! I love to hear from you.

To end off this post, just a request that you keep my grandma in your prayers. She's really, really ill and the doctors don't have much hope for her.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment