Monday, 21 October 2013

Makeup by Hanna Majava

Hello beauties!

Hope your weekend was fantastic. We had fun on Saturday with the shoot, I'll share some pictures soon. Seems we're going to have an overcast week here in Jozi, with rain and fog that started yesterday. It's the kind of rain that can go on for hours and days and it's kind of chilly here as well. Oh well, we're happy for the rain too!

I was stumbling across the interwebs when I came across this INCREDIBLY awesome makeup by artist Hanna Majava.

She's re-donk-ulously talented and her looks are flipping brilliant! I've never seen anything like this before. Her style is similar to street spray paint art (or it reminds me of that anyway) and the artistry is just mind blowing. I can't imagine doing something like this and having it look a fraction as cool.

Bright colours, famous cartoons and beautiful scenes are all a part of her designs, which I promise you, will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Check this out.

















Can you believe this? I mean seriously! That is just amazing! These looks are just wonderful. Kudos to the artist for doing something absolutely awesome!

Have a good week folks!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

3 comments: