Friday, 18 October 2013

Meet Tom Thum

Hello beauties!

Best of Youtube is a very addictive website, I'll have you know. And this is one of the reasons why.

Tom Thum is a beatboxer from Australia and is probably the very best out there. He's INCREDIBLE I tell you. You've never heard anything like him before.

He can do multiple sounds at the same time, making music with nothing other than his voice and mouth. (I always wonder how in the world people discover they can do this trick...) And on top of that, he's got great charisma and is pretty funny.

It's pretty long, but you have to watch this video!! Do it in your lunch break, but don't miss it!


Isn't that just awesome? Man, I was awed. Plus I had a good laugh at his jokes!

Have a fantastic weekend folks! I'm going to have my maternity shoot tomorrow and I'm super excited. Will share with you when I have the photos. :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment