Thursday, 10 October 2013

Weekly Favourites

Hello beauties!

If you, like me, are addicted to Pinterest, you'll like this post. Here are my personal favourite beauty finds of the week from that addictive site. Show some love and follow me!! I especially love this time of the year when there are some more costume looks, and I've even got a hairpin craft for you included today!






















Tune in tomorrow for the second to last installment of Roxanne's story. BTW, if you have some inspiration for a name for that story, please share it with me. I'm planning on having all the best names in a poll and let you vote out the winner. So if you want your name to be chosen, please let me know what it is!! :)

So excited to see my little girl again today! Whoop whoop!! :)

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment