Thursday, 24 October 2013

Weekly Favourites

Hello beauties!

I can't believe it's Thursday again already! Time sure flies. Next week this time will be my last post for a while, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to my little vacation. I'm going to see the doctor again this afternoon and I'm super excited to see Kayla.

Today is beauty favourites day on the Couch and, as always, I found all images used today on Pinterest. Check this out.



























I added a lot of costume look inspiration pictures, because Halloween is closing in on us and a lot of you still want some last minute ideas. Some of these are so simple anyone can do them, yet they're striking enough to make people remember you.

Tune in tomorrow for the conclusion of Roxanne's story. I can't believe it's really ending!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment