Thursday, 31 October 2013

Weekly Favourites

Hello beauties!

So this is officially it, my last post for a while. I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to my mini vacation before Kayla's birth!

But I know myself too. I'll probably post now and then when I get bored or when I have something that's just too good to ignore. So you'll still be hearing from me, just not on a daily basis. For example, we did a maternity shoot with LF Photography, and I'll post some of the pics when I get them. I'll also let you know when Kayla's born as soon as I'm home from the hospital. And if other important things pop up, I'll put them on here too.

I promise I'll wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year when the time comes. I've also done some drawings of some of the characters in my novel, and I want to share those with you too.

This won't be a break in transmission, a fall-off-the-face-of-the-earth-kind-of-thing, or a now you see me now you don't trick. It's going to be me blogging less and focussing on my kid. I'm officially back on the blog in January '14, but then I'll be blogging less too. If all goes according to plan, I'll post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays then, except if I like the feeling of more irregular, but better quality blogs. So watch this space, because changes are ahead.

With that out of the way, on to today's post. As always, all of these images can be found on my Pinterest board for All things Beauty. Follow me so we don't lose touch during my break!







































And that's all from my side! Check out my Bloomin' Couch Facebook Page, my novel's Facebook Page and my Google plus. I'm also on twitter sometimes when I remember. :P

See you again when I have news!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment