Monday, 25 November 2013

Maternity Shoot

Hello beauties!

It's been a while! I thought I'd be posting sooner, but then a lot has happened since I took my leave of blogging. As some of you may know, Kayla was born on Friday, 8 November. I'll share my experience and some pictures of my little princess here soon.

But first, I want to share some of the beautiful maternity pictures Franco and Liani of LF Photography took of me and Jan. I would have shared them sooner, but due to some weird circumstances, I only got the pics after Kayla's birth. Liani was going to deliver them one fateful Friday, but instead, I delivered a little girl the very same day... :)

Anyway, here they are. Enjoy!!













Thank you Franco and Liani for the awesome pictures! We couldn't have hoped for better ones. Don't you just love the preggy pic of me and the bestie too? Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy Liani! We can't wait to meet Liamé!!

Tune in again for some pics of my little girl!!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Its only a pleasure, the two of you looked beautiful in the pictures!! Can't wait for Kayla and Liamé to meet at last :) Love ya to bits my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the pics! Love you too!!

      Delete