Friday, 31 January 2014

Monthly favourites

Hello beauties!

So I'm doing an experiment today and we'll see how it goes. This will be a collection of images and other things I loved this month. All of the images (and more) can be found on my Pinterest account if you want to have a look there. I'll say something about each picture as we go along. So in no particular order, here we go!


This must be one of my favourite animes of all time, nevermind the month. I love Sherlock and this drawing of him and Watson is pretty amazing.


Rainbow coloured hair? I love it. And in this cut it's especially cool!


This is a lights festival in Vietnam if I remember correctly. I absolutely want to be there!! And it reminds me of Tangled, which is one of my all time favourite movies.


These are two adorable photo ideas I want to try with Kayla as soon as she can sit up on her own. I can't wait!!


These are two amazing photographs that I absolutely love. There's something magical about both of them.
This is an old favourite, but it's a good one. I'm currently re-reading the Tamuli trilogy by David Eddings, one of my all time favourite writers. If you like fantasy with a bit of comedy in it, his sarcasm is the absolute best, I can recommend his books.


 These are two cool home decor ideas. The globe makes a cool night-light when you drill small holes in all the places you've been and put a light inside. One day, I'm doing this!! And I love the wall shelves, especially if you have a small home with no space for bookshelves.


The top and bottom pics are such cool craft ideas, and would make pretty nice gifts too. I've got to remember these come Christmas... :)


Amazing art!! I love the colour use and expression in this next one.



 This must be one of my favourite makeup looks ever. The colours are amazing and would look great on most eye colours. And the Arabian feel is awesome too.


 This is a pic I took last year on Valentines Day. You know, when I got pregnant. :P It shows my current favourite food, which is chicken korma and peshwari naan. The korma is the yellowish dish at the back. If I remember correctly, Jan had tandoori chicken, which is the dish in the front. This is the only image in the post today that you won't find on Pinterest.


This top pic is such a striking and budget friendly table decoration!! Wish I'd thought of this when I got married back in the day. :P The following picture is just a funny one I found online.



Another amazing artwork. I love this one as well, because it's so calming and flowing.


This pic is of an underground restaurant in France somewhere. Man, would I love to go there. But probably not for claustrophobic peeps. :P


 A cute pic of the real three little pigs. I love those little tails!!

 Movie of the month; Despicable me 2. I loved this film and laughed so hard I cried sometimes. Those minions are adorable. I need me a few hundred thousand of them. It would make my life so much easier!! (And my house so much cleaner.)


I've been re-watching all the Naruto shippuden episodes as well. I'll have to make this my series of the month!

And the song of the month (that's been in my head for two weeks straight now) is Gravity by Sara Bareilles. It's such a beautiful, romantic tune. Great for the month of love coming up...



And with that lovely song, I'm leaving you. Have a good weekend folks!! Tune back in on Monday for another cool blog. :P

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment