Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Disney Gender-benders

Hello beauties!

If you love your Disney princesses as much as I do, this should be a post you enjoy. There's always some new take on the princesses and I've seen them in every style from steampunk to modern day to space age scenarios. But seeing the ladies of Disney as gentlemen was a first for me. I don't know who did these unfortunately, but I do think they're pretty cool. Have a look.

Cinderella
Pocahontas
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Jasmine

Ariel
Belle
Megara
Esmeralda
Tiana

 Some of these princesses look completely different, but some of them still have that same kind of look. I thought this was pretty cool! I wonder how the princes would do if they were gender-bended? What did you think? Would you have watched movies with these cute princes in them?

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment